Sweetwater Tritoon and Pontoon Boat Rentals
150 HP, 22' Water Sport Tritoons
Rated for up to 12 people
(Manufacturer's posted Max Capacity
total weight 1735 lbs; ave 144 lbs/person)
This is the ultimate watersport tri-toon. Powered by a 150 HP Yamaha Motor, there is plenty of power for all watersports or cruising needs. Rates do not include fuel usage. Tube Rentals are available. Limit one tube per boat.
40 PH, 16' Sun Tracker Cruiser Pontoon
Rated for up to 7 people
(Manufacturer's posted Max Capacity
total weight 1090 lbs; ave 155 lbs/person)
Its 40 HP motor makes it perfect for a relaxing day on the water, whether cruising, fishing, or enjoying a Lake Nottely sunset. Towing of any kind is Prohibited. Rates do not include fuel usage.
(Available for online booking with 150 HP Watersport Tritoon Rentals ONLY.
4 HOURS - $30
8 HOURS - $50
Multi-Day - $40/day
- PLEASE WATCH the REQUIRED SAFETY VIDEO in advance of your pontoon/tritoon rental.
- Tritoon Rental customers book online with boat rental. Click the BOOK NOW button, and follow the prompts to select a boat, date, duration, and time. On the next window, scroll down to find the tube rental options and make your selection.
- Non-Boat Rental Customers, Call to Book - 706-897-9499.
- Non-Boat Rental Customers will be required to pay a $100 refundable Security Deposit, upon arrival for reservation. (See Security Deposit policy below.)
- Tube Rentals are NOT available with 60 HP Cruiser Pontoon Rentals.
(Refundable Damage Deposit)
(Refundable Damage Deposit)
- A Security Deposit (Refundable Damage Deposit) of $500 per Tritoon or Pontoon Boat and $100 Tube Rental (not part of a Tritoon Rental) will be authorized/held to the renter's credit card during check-in for the reservation. The card will be authorized and the appropriate amount will be held on any credit or debit card of your choosing, as a separate transaction. When the boat is returned in good condition, the authorized amount will be released, and that amount WILL NOT hard post to the account used. Please keep in mind, the bank/credit card company determines the amount of time for the pending transaction to fall off of your account. Debit cards will show the pending security deposit for several days and will remove that amount from the balance of the account.
- No rental equipment will be released without Security Deposit.
- At the end of the rental period, before the deposit can be refunded, the boat/tube rental must be returned on time, with a full tank of gas (for Tritoons and Pontoons), and must be inspected by Marina personnel.
- Any damages noted during the inspection will be charged against the Security Deposit, at the discretion of Marina personnel.
Customers will receive a full refund or rebooking credit with 72 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or rebooking credit in case of Marina cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone at 706-897-9499 to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- SEE DOWNLOADABLE ATTACHMENT BELOW for a complete listing of Nottely Boat Club & Marina Rental and Reservations Policy, as well as the required liability waiver (and tube rental agreement, if renting separate from boat rental). A few policies are highlighted here, for your convenience. By making your reservation, Renters attest to having read and agreed to all such policies. Renters will be required to sign documentation to this effect, prior to pick-up time.
- ADD TO CART - Adding More Items to Your Rental - After you've clicked the BOOK NOW button and selected your first rental item from the booking window, in order to add an additional pontoon/tritoon, or a tube, be sure to click the "Add to Cart" button at the bottom of the page and you'll be directed to more rental options. Alternatively, click on the "Keep Shopping" link at the top of the "Checkout" page.
- CUSTOMERS ASSUME RISK for operating any and all rental equipment, including pontoon/tritoons and tubes. Nottely Boat Club & Marina accepts no liability.
- All DRIVERS of pontoon/tritoon must be at least 25 years of age. Photo ID is required.
- PLEASE WATCH the REQUIRED SAFETY VIDEO in advance of your pontoon/tritoon rental. Find the video on this website, under the BOATER SAFETY tab. Viewing of this video is required by law for all boat renters, and you'll be expected to sign indicating you've viewed the video. If you have not done so in advance, you will be required to do so at pickup time.
- PAYMENT in full is due at the time of online booking.
- TAXES AND FEES are in addition to rental rates.
- FUEL usage for pontoon/tritoons is NOT INCLUDED in Rental Rates. Tank must be refilled upon return. (Price per gallon is based on daily rates.)
- A SECURITY DEPOSIT (Refundable Damage Deposit) will be charged to the renter's credit card during check-in for the reservation, before any boat and/or tubes are released. Pontoon/Tritoon Renters adding a tube to their rental will be charged one Security Deposit per vessel rented. Once the rental is returned and cleared (with no damages) by marina personnel, the charges will be reversed. Any damages will be charged against the Security Deposit, and the remaining balance, if any, will be refunded. Damages that exceed the Security Deposit will be charged to the credit card on file.
- LATE RETURNS are subject to a $50 charge for pontoon/tritoons, and $10 charge for tubes, per 15 minutes beyond rental return time. Returns more than 30 minutes late are subject to forfeit of deposit, as late arrivals may interfere with our closing hours, or our ability to rent to another customer.
- CANCELLATION - Customers will receive a full refund or rebooking credit with 72 hours notice of cancellation. Contact us by phone at 706-897-9499 to cancel, or for questions about our cancellation policy.
- RAIN-CHECKS or full refund or rebooking credit will be granted for a severe weather on the day of rental, or in the event of Marina cancellation due to other unforeseen circumstances.
- NO-SHOWS will be charged FULL AMOUNT of BOOKING.
- RENTAL TIMES for pontoons/tritoons and tubes are: 60 HP Cruiser Pontoon - 9:00 AM, 2:00 PM; 150 HP Watersport Tritoons - 9:30 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:00 AM, 10:15 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, 2:45 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:15 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM. (Morning times are available for 4 hours, 8 hours, and multi-day rentals. Afternoon times are available for 4 hour rentals only.)
- All MULTI-DAY PONTOON/TRITOON RENTALS must be returned (on return day) 8 hours after arrival day pick up time - 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00 AM pick up times mean 5:00, 5:30, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00 PM return times, respectively.
- PONTOON/TRITOON RENTAL CUSTOMERS should plan to ARRIVE 20 MINUTES PRIOR to scheduled rental times, in order to complete required paperwork, safety instruction, and water craft orientation.
- LATE ARRIVAL for your reservation will shorten the duration of your rental period - rentals MUST be returned on time.
- LIFE VESTS are INCLUDED for the maximum number of adults allowed, per boat. For YOUTH SIZES, please ask staff.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS allowed on pontoon/tritoons includes children and may not exceed the posted USCG rated person/weight capacity.
- PETS are NOT PERMITTED on Rental Boats at any time. Violation of this policy may result in forfeiture of damage deposit.